Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry

I have been amazed by God's provision since I have decided to adopt.  I was able to get the minor repairs done to my house by a friend and paid for by someone anonymously.  Then some other friends came by to help hang things and install a few things needed to pass inspection.  I am amazed by the selflessness of my friends and it humbles me to know that people care.  I was reminded this past Monday that God has perfect timing and planning.  I have been given a pack and play and after that 2 friends have let me have/borrow/use a crib, car seat, changing table, boppy, bumbo seat, bassinet, and exer-saucer.  God has provided.  He also allowed me to get a phone call the last day of school.  He has perfect timing.  He allowed 3 people to speak truth into my life last Monday.  He knows what I need and when I need it.  The advice one of the women said to me was to take one day at a time.  So...I have.  I have been freed.  I am not going to worry about tomorrow and I can only do that with the help of the Lord.  I do not know if I am going to be chosen to be this little girl's mommy.  I do know that I will wait for God with Grace. I will also point to Him as He answers.  Whether it be this sweet baby or another one.  He will get all of the Glory.  He has a plan and He will guide me as I go day by day. My Help Cometh From the LORD.
He is the SOURCE of my Strength, He is the STRENGTH of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment