Sunday, July 20, 2014

Grace Required

Here is an update on Baby Sanders.  I do not have a child yet.  I have submitted my home study for 2 little girls and the answer was no for the 1st one and I will hopefully hear about the 2nd one this week.  I am fully expecting a NO about her too, if it is anything else I will be surprised. I was so discouraged 2 weeks ago when I heard it was a no for the 2 month old.  I was angry, hurt and down right ticked.  I cried and then shopped.  I heard from my family and friends that the right child will come at the right time. In my head I know that, it is different telling my heart.  I am ok now and I have determined that God in deed has a perfect plan.  I was reading about Lazarus in our study this week and Jesus knows all about perfect timing.  He knew Lazarus was sick and dying.  He knew when he died too.  Jesus didn't get there until 4 days after he died. Jesus wept in that passage.  I have heard different reasons as to why Jesus wept.  But He did.  Jesus also did something in the lives of the people around Lazarus.  Had he been there when he died or before he died they would have seen a miracle that they were expecting.  BUT, Jesus came when the absolute impossible needed to be done.  He raised a dead man, a man that was DEAD,  Lazarus, was alive.  I am waiting for God to do the impossible.  I cannot wait to see what he does and tell others about it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment