Thursday, August 7, 2014

I. Can't. Even.

I love it when my sister friends use periods in between words like Best. Meal. EVER!  or I. Hate. Facebook.  It means we are serious and since it is via text that they type this it helps get the point across.  Anyway, I have an update but, not.  I have submitted my home study 3 more times since the last time I wrote and am now waiting to hear about a boy or a sibling group.  I was encouraged and discouraged with the last news but since it came while I was on a bus with my friends it was received so much better than had I been here, home and alone.  So I will wait.  God is keeping me on my knees and seeking Him.  I am in such a better place than I was during the "dog days" of summer.  I am headed back to school in 2 weeks.  God knows that.  I wonder what His plan is.  I can't even begin to figure it out so I am not going to. He has a plan, his pan is perfect.  I am going to wait for Him.  So much has gone on and I cannot wait to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment